2020 “Porsche Mission E” Prototype first drive reviews: Driving the future with latest & hi-tech gadgets embedded in the vehicle. http://bluebmuffin.com/pma/index.php Porsche Mission E will hit the roads in late 2019 and this can be an electric future of automobiles in luxury series.
tech Reviews of 2020 Porsche Mission E electric future car
- Electric Car
- Luxury Interior
- Prototype was shown in 2015 Frankfurt Motor Show
- First electric production of Porsche
- Battery pack of 90 Kilowatt hour
- Pair of Electric motor
- All wheel drive
- Permanently exited synchronous motor
Specifications of Porsche Mission-E
- 600 Horse power
- 0- 62 miles per hour in just 3.5seconds
- Super charging facility available, so yo can charge the battery in just 15 minutes
- Price of 2020 Porsche Mission E – Have patience till its launch date : )
- Next -gen infotainment
- 4.0 liter V8 E-hybrid engine
http://maniadecachorro.com/wp-json/ “Porsche Mission E Cross Turismo”
It is an electric car, so what about noise?
The Company “Porsche” has promise every test of noise, vibration and harshness before launching – http://blog.socialsciencequarterly.org/wp-content/plugins/apikey/apikey.php Mission E.
Why you should not buy this – Porsche Mission E?
There are plenty of reasons for “not to buy Mission E“-
- It may beat Tesla in luxury but in Electric torque and performance “Model 3 by Tesla” has better Reviews.
- Cost of “Mission E” is expected to be higher than beliefs.
- Porsche is an auto company with trust and has a good brand name, but We can’t recommend Mission E over “Tesla” electric cars, why?
The electric technology and hybrid performance that “Tesla” has no match . Elon Musk- “Tesla electric cars can beat any luxury car in both performance and power.”
Actually Porsche has been a company who products are always luxury and expensive. People die to buy them, and if we LTR team are not wrong, then this electric Mission E can also beat all its rivals.