2020 “Porsche Mission E” Prototype first drive reviews: Driving the future with latest & hi-tech gadgets embedded in the vehicle. Porsche Mission E will hit the roads in late 2019 and this can be an electric future of automobiles in luxury series.
tech Reviews of 2020 Porsche Mission E electric future car
- Electric Car
- Luxury Interior
- Prototype was shown in 2015 Frankfurt Motor Show
- First electric production of Porsche
- Battery pack of 90 Kilowatt hour
- Pair of Electric motor
- All wheel drive
- Permanently exited synchronous motor
Specifications of Porsche Mission-E
- 600 Horse power
- 0- 62 miles per hour in just 3.5seconds
- Super charging facility available, so yo can charge the battery in just 15 minutes
- Price of 2020 Porsche Mission E – Have patience till its launch date : )
- Next -gen infotainment
- 4.0 liter V8 E-hybrid engine
“Porsche Mission E Cross Turismo”
It is an electric car, so what about noise?
The Company “Porsche” has promise every test of noise, vibration and harshness before launching –Mission E.
Why you should not buy this – Porsche Mission E?
There are plenty of reasons for “not to buy Mission E“-
- It may beat Tesla in luxury but in Electric torque and performance “Model 3 by Tesla” has better Reviews.
- Cost of “Mission E” is expected to be higher than beliefs.
- Porsche is an auto company with trust and has a good brand name, but We can’t recommend Mission E over “Tesla” electric cars, why?
The electric technology and hybrid performance that “Tesla” has no match . Elon Musk- “Tesla electric cars can beat any luxury car in both performance and power.”
Actually Porsche has been a company who products are always luxury and expensive. People die to buy them, and if we LTR team are not wrong, then this electric Mission E can also beat all its rivals.