http://kgsc.org/events/2016-09-10/ AOMEI Backupper 4.5 Network Edition (Beta): AOMEI Technology released the public beta of their centralized backup management software – AOMEI Backupper 4.5 Network Beta version, a centralized backup management solution that enables you to create and manage backup tasks for all workstations, PCs and virtual machines within LAN from a single central management computer.
AOMEI Backupper Network Beta reduced the cost of backup management and saved a lot of time for you, you can use a computer as a central server to start, schedule, stop and monitor remote backup jobs for all clients in the network.
Once you have abNetwork installed on the central computer and the client program installed on the computers you’d like to backup, you can use the central computer to backup system, disks or partitions of all these client computers to a share or NAS.
Free enter site download AOMEI Backupper Network Beta: https://www.backup-utility.com/landing/beta-testing.html
AOMEI Backupper 4.5 Network Edition (Beta)- Features：
Beta Version has included the following features：
- Automatically scan and list all the networked computers with AOMEI Backupper Standard Beta installed.
- Divide client computers into different groups. Support to group client computers via IP segment.
- Specify backup source by creating a template based on one of client computers or choosing specified partitions.
- Install, update or uninstall AOMEI Backupper Standard Beta on multiple computers that need to be backed up.
- Set up a schedule to automatically run full, incremental and differential backups.
- Backup task can be completed without stopping any processes on the client computers.
- Customize backups such as comment, encrypt, compress, split images, and so on.
- Centrally view backup status at a glance to examine any backups and diagnose any failures in logs report.
- Supports Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP and Windows Server 2016, 2012 (R2), 2011, 2008 (R2), 2003 (32/64-bit, all editions).
Final Version will add the following features[ AOMEI Backupper 4.5 Network Edition (Beta)]：
- Remote start up/wake up shut-down/sleep mode computers.
- Automatically shut down the computers once backup is complete.
- Send a control access permission to central server from client computer itself.
- Edit backup task created by central server from the client computer.
- Use Task Clone to create a new task with similar settings.
- Import and export the settings (task list, NAS info, clients list, etc) of central server to another computer.
- Search logs, generate logs report and delete logs.
- Increase the success rate of Remote Install/Update/Uninstall.
- Improve the way changing username and password of NAS.
- Improve the user interface and interaction.
Conclusion & Reviews of AOMEI Backupper 4.5 Network Edition (Beta)
AOMEI Backupper Network Beta is a centralized backup software to create and manage backup tasks for all computers in the network from one central management console. Looking forward to any feedback that will help to make the new product simply better. Beta testers can give feedback from the 3 aspects below: 1. Report issues with a detailed description and – if possible – with the steps which lead up to the problem. 2. Give your suggestions and comments on user interface (UI), interaction, ambiguous or inaccurate expressions, desired features, etc. 3. Any ideas even if you think it’s too unimportant, obvious, or “crazy”. If you need backup files, you can directly download AOMEI Backupper from here: http://www.backup-utility.com/download.html.