The AOMEI Partition Assistant | Reviews
AOMEI Partition Assistant Standard is free all-in-one partition magic software for disk partition which can meet you verified needs such as combine partitions, resize partition, copy partition, bootable CD maker, Windows To Go creator and resolve the problem at ease.
AOMEI Partition Assistant comes in five flavors. A free standard version, a Professional version that will set you back $49, another free lite version, a server edition at $175 and an unlimited edition that costs a whopping $439. For that price, I suspect it can make coffee in the mornings. For the sake of this article, we will not be discussing the Lite, Server and Unlimited versions.
The standard version leaves little to be desired – It features partition creation, splitting, resizing, deletion, formatting and secure wiping. Furthermore, you can change the property of a partition from inactive to active and visa versa, convert from NTFS to FAT32 and from FAT32 to NTFS. Also, migrate to a new hard drive or SSD.
1.Optimized text display for some interfaces.
2. Windows To Go Creator has increased Windows To USB feature, which is for migrating the current system to USB devices and enabling booting from the target movable devices.
Free download AOMEI Partition Assistant 7.5.1:
With AOMEI Partition Assistant, you can extend partition, merge partitions, copy disk, and convert MBR to GPT without data loss. Moreover, integrated safety solutions offer the biggest safeguard for disk management. If you upgrade to AOMEI Partition Assistant Professional Edition, you can get more advanced features, such as the function “Allocate Free Space” in dealing with resizing partition of there is no unallocated space.
The AOMEI Backupper 4.6
AOMEI Backupper is a free backup software that can support a disk or its individual partitions and the operating system with the installed applications, all files, and system settings. And, AOMEI Backupper allows you to clone the disk, selectively restore the necessary data and create a floppy disk or flash drive.
The software is able to unleash the selected image in the form of a virtual disk. Aomei Backupper supports backup of internal drives, external hard drives, flash drives, and other data storage devices that are connected to the computer.
AOMEI Backupper Key Features:
- Backup system and create a system image to keep Windows and applications safe.
- And, Backup entire hard disk (HDD), SSD or specified partitions to create an image file.
- Actually, Backup or sync your most important files and folders on a regular basis.
- Set and forget with automatic backup, incremental/differential backups to save time and storage.
- Clone a smaller HDD to a larger HDD for disk upgrade, or clone HDD to SSD for better performance.
- Real-time file sync(New Added): monitor files for changes and synchronize new added, modified or deleted files from source to target path as soon as the change has occurred.
- Set up a schedule to back up your system and all files automatically, supporting daily, weekly, and monthly.
- On the basis of a full backup, save time and storage space by only backing up changed data.
- Create backups from the command prompt or using a batch (.bat) file for unattended processing.
- Supports internal hard drives, external USB hard drives, and all flash drives.
Now AOMEI Backupper has been updated to version 4.6:
Free download AOMEI Backupper 4.6:
AOMEI Backupper is a professional free backup and restores software that is easy to use for most common users. It supports files & folders backup, system backup, disk backup, partition backup, system restore, disk & partition restore, disk partition clone and more.
With the friendly interface (or GUI), users could easily master some professional tech of backup and restore. Try it today！