iPhone 8: Latest Reviews about the launch date, specs and price
iPhone 8 is going to be launched in September, if apple keeps the trend of launching and if Apple is right on schedule. Is Apply delaying the launch, this may be because of byproduct of some high priority redesign of OLED display, charging using wireless technique and integration of new OS for mobile with AR techniques.
We have seen so many things about iPhone 8 coming across online, and this phone is already getting visitors on the brand’s sites & stores.
Regardless of the exact date & time, a finest brand of iPhone is going to be launched before the end of this year, and you can read some rumors about iPhone8 below.
iPhone 8 Specs & Technical Reviews
- Dual-lens camera, possibly in a vertical configuration along with AR capabilities
- Support Apple Pencil
- Three latest models including two minor “S” upgrades plus an brand-new iPhone 8
- Home button and Touch ID intergreted in the display or on the back as well
- New biometric security featuring iris scanning and/or facial recognition via LG’s new 3D sensor technology
- In the Curved, edge-to-edge OLED display with the iPad’s True Tone technology, possibly with Ion-X glass
- Charging “Wireless”
- USB-C charger
- Upgraded storage capacity and memory, possibly starting at 64GB and 3GB of RAM
- Intel or Qualcomm modem
- iOS 11 (preview with pro upgradation)
- Enhanced water resistance or waterproofing facility
- Higher quality earpiece for louder, clearer audio
- Apple’s next-generation processor (the A10X or A11)
- Stainless steel and glass body
- Priced would be between $850 and $1,099 (roughly £650 to £900, or AU$1,150 to AU$1,500)
Launch Date of iPhone 8 & Reviews
Thousands of debates are there about this.
Apple is right on its schedules and if this trend goes right, but this year there are lots of speculations based on rumors about issues in manufacturing due to upgrade in the hardware.
It may be possible that Apple may launch “S” in the month of September and may release later versions in the end of this year.
Reviews of iPhone 8
Actually the next iPhone may be called iPhone 8 or by some other names, it is not official yet.
As it would be the 10th anniversary model, so big things may happen with the launch of iPhone 8 ( or whatever its nomenclature would be ). Online report says about iPhone 10, an iPhone X, or offbeat iPhone tradition as well and this may accompany new edition of Apple watch.
Apple introduced a fresh version of mobile iOS, iOS 11, at WWDC showing some signs of the next iPhone. So we may see major improvements in Siri, voice assistent of apple, some cool options for the lock screen and AR software that will make your experience with the virtual world, better & easy. We may expect Vertical camera & AR for sure in the next iPhone and this phone may be the biggest upgrade as well.
All leaks of iPhone 8 according to Forbes