Do you know LTR stands for ‘Long Term Relationships’?
But do long term relationships exist in the mordern world of 2017? let us read latest technical reviews so you & we both can understand Reddit Reviews of LTR.
Say if you have been dating a beautiful girl for two to three years, eventually your interest has fades away in her and she will be crushed if you give up on her, at such moment.Okay simple get into understanding of Red Pill thinking, is my Girl right for me? or is she the person I was looking for?
Are you confused now? as I and my girl friend were at the time we want to end up the relationship which we had for almost a decade. So, it was not LTR, not a long term relationship for me and this happens with millions out there. And am sure you would wonder, is there a secret to maintain a long term relationship? Probably not.
In fact if there was any, people could have used it long ago and would never think of LTR as just a term. It happens a lot that women always blames their bf for the break ups, she finds a way out to exploit everything to her advantage.
Tips to maintain Long Term Relationships Reddit Reviews | LTR
Follow these super cool tips to go hot in the bed with your gf-
- Enjoy every single moment with her, but when it is time for the breakup do it in person without any text or phone calls.
- Mean things said to her are always hurting for her & you as well.
- Do friendly support to her, even after break up.
- Avoid masturbating for at least a week before doing this shit breakup, you what make your bed warm, so don’t lose your energy without her.
- Keep one thing in mind, people never regrets their break ups, being in a wrong relationship is always regretful, though.
- Reddit Reviews are crazy but you can’t miss them, right? they makes you oho to ohyeah.