Hey Siri! How do I make support for you? A turn out the answer is to connect with the Google assistant. A recent update released by the Google to its Assistant app for iOS to support Siri shortcuts has been given. Therefore, you can get some decent voice in your iPhone.
It means that you can record a short phrase in Google Assistant app like “Okay Google” and then whenever you open Siri, you can say the magical worlds and it will bring you to the Google Assistant App. Although it is, a workaround it will make Siri more useful.
Hence, with the inclusion of this assistant now you would be able to unlock your iPhone by saying “Hey Siri”, “Ok Google” or “Hey Google” etc.
- For smart homes, you can use the voice assistant associated with Siri as “Good Night Google” to Siri would open assistant and off all the lights and even also locks the doors.
- This update also guarantees that the iOS users can now espouse Google’s other hardware like speakers etc., which use an assistant as their interface.
- The updated version of Google assistant for iOS comes with the latest shortcuts integrations as well.
Prior, Microsoft and Amazon integrated Cortana and Alexa which was the first-ever integration of two assistants that worked with commands like ‘Alexa, open Cortana’.
Alexa holds personal requests while Cortana can help with any business demands. Now this time the same has done with both the assistant-Google Assistant & Siri Assistant by integrating shortcuts in iOS.
You can now install the latest version of the app from App Store, or you can update your current one with the latest one.
buy provigil from india Get the assistant by installing it from App Store:
- Open the App on your iOS device & tap on Add to Siri.
- Record the phrase, which you want to say to Siri.
- Click on “Done”
http://memricaprompt.com/page/4/?author=3 How to add a shortcut from setting:
- Go to Setting>Siri & search on your iOS device
- There, you can find three suggested alternatives.
- Tap all Shortcuts to see more actions.
- Record a simple & easy to remember the phrase.
- Click on done.
This is all about. Now you can call up Google Assistant by only saying this phrase “Hey Siri, OK Google.”
It sounds fizzy, but it works, so long as you give yourself about a second between saying “OK Google” and speaking another question so that the app has a chance to open.
All the quarries get resolved at RipenApps. RipenApps, one of the best mobile app development companies in the USA come up with the bag full of knowledge to assist you. for connecting with us, drop a mail at i[email protected]