As a fashion blogger, there’s a lot on the plate that you need to take care of. And editing your pictures does not have to be an add-on task. For that reason, we have consolidated some of the outstanding results of photo editing app development realm. And here you go:
Powered by Google, Snapseed is a comprehensive photo editing tool that offers professional photo editing features. Using an intuitive interface, it enables you to relish a vast range of features from cropping an image to rotating it, and from adjusting the saturation to removing the objects from the image, besides a lot more. With Snapseed, you can enhance the overall appearance of the pictures, add filters, fix red-eye, and even add high definition resolution.
Here are Snapseed features at a glance:
- 29 tools and filters including healing, brush, structure, HDR, perspective, and a lot more
- Capable of rendering a professional quality image editing on JPG as well as RAW files.
- Options to save the personal looks and apply them to various photographs later
- Selective filter brush
- Tweak styles with fine and precise control
- Available for Android, iOS, and Desktop
The second we have on pour list of best photo editing apps is Facetune. It offers a free and easy-to-use tool to render perfection to every picture. Whether you are a professional photographer, a selfie addict, or someone who loves clicking, you can select from an extensive range of editing tools that can fix anything that you wish to tweak. You can simply upload the image and play around with smoothness, redeye, frames, reshaping, etc.
Some of the features that you can find on Facetune are:
- Tweaking smiles to widen or refine them.
- User-friendly teeth whitening tool
- Skin enhancing features like brightening dark circles, blemishes removal, etc.
- Eye brightening tools
- Available on Android and iOS
#3. VSCO Camera
VSCO is another photo editing application that offers an exceptional range of image editing tools. It is a great combination of photo-editing and social media app that aims to deliver amazing results to the users who want to take control of their hands. With this, it also allows great functionalities like screen-tap photo capturing, a huge collection of filters, and a lot more. Here are the VSCO features
- Outstanding camera controls and presets that allow easy shooting and editing.
- Publish images to other platforms
- Discover content from people you follow
- Available on iOS and Android
If you are looking for an app that delivers out-of-the-box photo effects and transforms your images into beautiful paintings, Prisma is what you need. It offers one of a kind features by making great use of neural networks. Here are the benefits of Prisma:
- An extensive range of hundreds of styles
- An art filter added every day
- Additional filters to fine-tune the pictures
- Available for Android as well as iOS
Pixlr is an online photo editing tool that offers a fast and simple interface combined with awesome features. It lets you apply low-to-moderate level photo editing. With Pixlr, you can create an image, upload an image, or upload an image directly from the URL. It, thus, offers a great alternative to the users who do not want to compromise the convenience of mobility. Some of the striking features of Pixlr include:
- Free availability on iOS and Android
- Create photo collages with a variety of choices for layout, background, and spacing.
- Balance out the color in one easy click with Auto Fix.
- Layer multiple photos and blend them together to get a unique look, using Double Exposure.
- Stylize your image to look like a pencil drawing, an ink sketch, a poster, and more.
- Make your selfies beautiful with simple tools to remove blemishes and red-eyes or to whiten your teeth.
- Focus on one color with Color Splash or add impact with Focal Blur.
- Choose from a pool of effect packs to give your image the look and feel you want.
- Adjust the mood of the photo with overlays – amplify the tone, cool it down, or add surreal shades.
- Mask your picture with captions or overlay it with text. Choose from a variety of fonts.
- Finish off your editing process with the right border – pick a style that suit you.
- Keep things fresh with our growing catalog of additional effects, overlays, and border packs.
- Keep track of your favorite effects and overlays with the Favorites button.
- Resize images quickly and easily after editing.
- Share your photo directly with friends through Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or email.
And here we end with it…
Yeah, the list can go on but we’ll prefer to stop ourselves at top 5. After all, you need to rush in with editing and uploads to turn your passion into a profiting business. Try these out for one of a kind experience and make sure you make the most of it.