The Top 10 Companies in the World
Do you know, where do professionals most want to work in America? Well ! (The Top 10 Companies in the World )
Here are the Top 10 Companies in the World where people from all countries want to work. Of course Apple tops the list but trends are changing and more people are tending to work for Amazon and Google, and why this is happening?
Actually it feels really good but the real reason is lavish life with huge package and high quality social status. But it is not so easy to get selected into such big companies. We have listed these top 10 companies by finding people’s interest, engagement, employee’s retention in the company, and job demands in them, and user based only.
List of The Top 10 Companies in the World
6. Walt Disney Company
7. Comcast NBCUniversal
8. The Walt Disney Company
Tech Reviews of The Top 10 Companies in the World
Top Companies who rose to the top offer some abilities to work on industry-leading projects, are committed to develop a diverse workforce and employee healthcare.
This is not it, big branded companies have reached a level where employees are treated as the major priority and people works very hard to get into such big companies.
But why would you want to join these companies?
Find a big reason before preparing for anyone, because along with high level of these companies, you have to work under high pressure. And if you don’t love your job or project then it would be very hard to deal with it, even if you are getting huge salary.
The Top 10 Companies in the World how to apply for them
- Work hard and get all the necessary skills required
- Wait for the vacancies, but don’t stop learning more…
- Never settle for mediocrity, means: If you are try for something big, you get something smaller than you expectation, don’t just settle for that. Work more and raise your work higher up to your thinking.
- Study all about the one company you want to join first, never go for all.
- One focus and only one focus
- Read about their requirements
- Study what customers they are serving, learn about their needs and customers feedback.
- You are going to get the top 10 companies in the world, so don’t worry they are already perfect, but are you?
- Make sure you don’t go to interview without home work, you will fail
- History: Learn about their ups & downs
- Be creative
Best Interviews Questions asked in The Top 10 Companies in the World
- Why should we hire you?
– by summarizing your experiences: “With five years’ experience working in the financial industry and my proven record of saving the company money, I could make a big difference in your company. I’m confident I would be a great addition to your team.”
- Why do you want to work here?
-the interviewer is listening for an answer that indicates you’ve given this some thought and are not sending out resumes just because there is an opening. For example, “I’ve selected key companies whose mission statements are in line with my values, where I know I could be excited about what the company does, and this company is very high on my list of desirable choices.”
- What are your goals?
-When you’re asked, “What are your goals?” sometimes it’s best to talk about short-term and intermediate goals rather than locking yourself into the distant future. For example, “My immediate goal is to get a job in a growth-oriented company. My long-term goal will depend on where the company goes. I hope to eventually grow into a position of responsibility.”
- What are your weaknesses?
-“What are your weaknesses” is one of the most popular questions interviewers ask. It is also the most dreaded question of all. Handle it by minimizing your weakness and emphasizing your strengths. Stay away from personal qualities and concentrate on professional traits: “I am always working on improving my communication skills to be a more effective presenter. I recently joined Toastmasters, which I find very helpful.”
Relax, these are some basic questions that big companies don’t ask, they ask something tough. Why?
Asking questions they brings out the best in you, and prepare yourself the best in your niche so your chances are better to be selected.
How to take your startup among The Top 10 Companies in the World
If you want to begin a startup company and want to take it to the level of The Top 10 Companies in the World you may accomplish that because they all were small companies while they started. But can you bear the huge pain of failure and working hard?
Yes, go for it.
No, never thing to go for a startup.
Why you cannot beat The Top 10 Companies in the World
Job or Business
What are your long term goals, decide wisely because this will help you decide how your life will be after year coming into your life.
What do you guys think? comment below and lets know –—