Well here are ten tips to help you find the best SEO copywriting services without breaking the bank:
- Be sure to consider an SEO copywriter and not just a general content writer. The main difference is that an SEO copywriter has the necessary skills to sell your company on paper. These copywriters can appeal to both people and the SEO machine, these writers should specialize in direct mail, article marketing, website copy, ad copy, but they should be very aware of SEO techniques.
- Test and compare specialized writing services, as many writers focus on a particular type of writing or topic. Make sure the person you are hiring has experience in the type of writing you are looking for. Always ask to see his portfolio to see examples of his writing.
- Be willing to pay for a quality writer! Although there are copywriters who are new to the business and will charge pennies on the dollar for their writing assignments, don’t hire just for the price. If you need to add value to your business, then you must be prepared to pay a reasonable price for such quality copywriting services.
- A sure way to know if you are a professional copywriting services is to be asked a lot of questions. Why? Because this helps the copywriter make sure that their content is properly optimized for search engines. These questions to prepare for are:
Who is your target market? How do you plan to use the content? What actions do you want the reader to take? What are the characteristics and / or benefits of your product or service? Do you have testimonials from your clients that can be included in the piece?
- Always have a contract signed and approved by you and the editor before starting the job, and remember to read the fine print. Be sure to read it carefully to find out how many reviews are included and if the writer offers any guarantees.
- Be prepared to pay a deposit. Most SEO copywriters in business today want a guarantee that they will be paid for their time and services. Note that you will lose your deposit if you cancel the assignment for any reason after the copywriter has started working on it. Remember that the editor deserves to be paid for his time, since they have invested time and effort in his project.
- Get a clear idea of what you want from writing before you start using copywriting services. A good agency will help you get more clarity about your project. You should be able to give the editor as much detail as possible about your project. It is very important that you have a well-defined concept of the range, focus, objectives and details of the project before hiring an editor.
- Prepare a draft of the content you imagine. This is particularly useful if you are on a tight budget, as most writers charge an hourly rate or bid on a writing project. By giving the editor a summary of what you are looking for, you can complete the project quickly and easily in less time and at less cost to yourself.
- Plan some rewrites. It is always difficult for an editor to take his thoughts and write them down on paper. Your first presentation will always be a draft that you can edit and return suggestions to the editor, who can then provide you with a more polished final copy.
- Do not suddenly change the format of the article or topic. This will cost you more in the long run, as an editor makes a bid for your initial project and theme, and then creates an initial draft, based on that theme and format. If you abruptly change things, you will have to wait not only to pay for the job that is already finished, but also for the new job.
Every SEO copywriter you find will have their own strengths and weaknesses. Your job will be to find the SEO copywriting services that best suit your company’s needs.