In recent times red velvet cake is preferred by many people. You can find a wide range of red velvet cake online at a reasonable cost. But if your planning to bake the cake by yourself then below listed are the recipes of the two finest red velvet cake. So instead of order red velvet cake online bake it by yourself and delight your dearer ones on the occasion.
1.Red Velvet Cake:
Are you planning to bake the delicious red velvet cake at home? Then here is the recipe for you. Ingredients required to make a moist and fluffy red velvet cake are as follows. 310 gram of cake flour, 2 tablespoons of unsweetened cocoa powder,1 tablespoon of baking soda, 5gram/1tablespoon of salt, ½ cup of unsalted butter,1 ½ cup of sugar,2 eggs, 1cup of vegetable oil,1 tablespoon of white vinegar, 2table spoon of vanilla extract, 1 cup of buttermilk, 30 gram of red food coloring gel. In addition to this 500 gm of cream cheese, 300 grams of heavy whipping cream,1 tablespoon of vanilla extract, and 1 ¼ cup of powdered sugar are required.
The direction to bake the cake is as follows:
- Preheat the oven at 180o C, and grease the butter and dust with flour in two 9inch round cake pans.
- In a large bowl sieve together the flour, baking soda, cocoa powder, and salt and flick to combine.
- Take another bowl and mix the butter and sugar until it is amalgamated and incorporate eggs at a time. Blend in oil, vinegar, vanilla extract, and buttermilk. Integrate the flour mixture until it is well mixed.
- Gradually add red food coloring to it until the desired red is attained.
- Pour the batter to pans in an evenly manner.
- Bake out for about 30 minutes until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Keep the pan for cooling in a rack for 10 minutes
- Remove the cakes from the pan and let them be cooled completely.
- Start to prepare the frosting: Take a bowl and sift the powdered sugar. Beat the cream cheese with powdered sugar and vanilla extract until it is smooth.
- In another bowl whip the cream until it becomes stiff form.
- Assemble the cake and cut the tops of the cakes to create a flat surface. Place 1 cake layer on a serving plate and spread evenly a bit less than half of the frosting. Add the remaining frosting to the top of the second layer of cake.
The delectable red velvet cake is ready to serve. It is easy to bake this kuchen at home rather than waiting for red velvet cake online delivery
2. Red Velvet Marble Cake:
The ingredients needed to bake this appetizing cake are as follows. 3 Cup Cake flour, 2 teaspoons of baking powder,1/2 teaspoon salt,1 cup butter,2 ½ cups of granulated sugar, ½ non-fat plain yogurt, 1tablespoon vanilla extract, 5eggs, ½ cup of milk,1/2 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder, 1tablespoon red food color.
- Preheat the oven at 350oC. Then grease and flour 10-15 cups of the bundt pan.
- In a bowl stir together cake flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment beat butter, yogurt and salt together and also stir well the vanilla in it.
- Add eggs and at low mix the flour until incorporated.
- Also, stir the milk until well combined. In a separate bowl stir together 2 ½ cups of batter, cocoa powder and milk, and red food color until well combined.
- Drop two scoops of plain batter into the prepared bundt pan and also drop one scoop of red velvet swirl batter on top of plain batter.
- Continue to alternate between plain and red velvet swirl batter until both are gone.
- Bake for an hour, until the toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Cool the cake for some time and now it is ready to serve.
Make this lip-smacking gateau at home rather than to buy red velvet cake from online portals.
The above-listed are the two red velvet cake recipe that you can bake by yourself. So bake this amazing cake by yourself and enjoy the occasion.