In the current market, Mi mobiles under 10000 is in high demand. The rise of the smartphone market in India has been swift. Within a few years, smartphones have completely replaced all other forms of communication due to their user-friendly features and infrastructural progress in the country. The arrival of multiple brands also led to a reduction in the prices of such phones.
Redmi was a relatively late entrant into the smartphone ecosystem in India. Nevertheless, it succeeded in identifying the nature of the Indian market. The mi mobile price has, on average, been kept lower than its rivals while not forcing the consumers to forgo a lot in terms of device specifications.
List of Top Five Mi entrant segment are:
Redmi 9 Power:
Redmi 9 Power is an obvious choice for users looking for models in the base segment. Packed with impressive specs and proven performance efficiency, this device is optimally priced Mi mobile under 10000.
- Processor: It uses a Qualcomm Snapdragon octa-core processor to perform all the tasks with the utmost ease. Complimented by an Adreno 610 GPU graphic card, this phone meets the most complex gaming requirements without fuss.
- Memory and Storage: It runs on the back of 4 GB RAM. Its 128 GB internal memory alleviates the storage concerns.
- Battery: It has been provided with a powerful 6000 mAh battery which increases the duration between charges.
- Camera: The primary camera is a triple camera setup with 48 MP, accompanied by an 8MP ultra-wide-angle camera and a 2MP depth camera. The front camera is 8 MP.
Redmi 8A Dual
Is another stunning product from the house of Mi. This smartphone has a 6.22-inch HD+ LCD screen with a PPI of 267. The high pixel density brings crystal clear movies to your palm.
- Processor: The Redmi 8A is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 processor, which in combination with the Adreno 505 GPU graphic card, facilitates uninterrupted functioning.
- Memory and Storage: This phone runs on 2 GB RAM, which easily extracts your stored files. It comes with expandable internal storage of 32 GB.
- Battery: A 5000 mAh battery keeps this phone working for extended periods.
- Camera: It has been built with a dual rear camera of 13 MP and 2 MP. The selfie camera is 8 MP which helps you click sharp images.
One of the most sought-after models in the entrant segment. It comes with a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner and 269 ppi on a 6.26-inch display.
- Processor: This phone uses an Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 processor to assist in all your requirements efficiently. Additionally, the Adreno 506 GPU graphic card smoothens the working even further.
- Memory and Storage: It is pack with 2 GB RAM and an internal storage space of 32 GB. Which can be expanded to 512 GB. All your heavy apps and files can now be easily stow away in this phone.
- Battery: This phone has been provided with a 4000 mAh Li-polymer battery. That negates your concerns while using heavy battery-draining apps.
- Camera: A 12+2 MP rear-mounted camera and an 8 MP front camera take care of your need to capture stunning images and videos.
Redmi Y1 Lite
An eye-catching designed model with a 5.5-inch IPS LCD panel with a resolution of 720×1080. Boasting a pixel density of 267 ppi, this economically priced smartphone can introduce you to a surprisingly superior quality of viewing experience.
- Processor: This device comes with the aid of a quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 SoC clocked at 1.3GHz. The processor brings unhindered serviceability without fail.
- Memory and Storage: This Redmi phone bring with 2 GB RAM and internal storage of 16 GB which can be expand to 128 GB using a micro-SD.
- Battery: A 3080 mAh Li-Po battery is built in the device. This battery gives a better operational lifespan for this phone than most other products in this segment.
- Camera: A primary camera of 13 MP and a front camera of 5 MP guarantees the adequate quality of images for the users.
Redmi Note 6 Pro || Mi mobiles under 10000
A stand apart model not just in the market but also amongst Mi phones. This Mi mobile priced at Rs. 8300, fabricated with a 6.26-inch full-HD IPS LCD screen at 1080×2280 pixels resolution. In addition, it also features P2i water-repellent nanotechnology.
- Processor: A powerful octa-core 1.8GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 processor drives this device.
- Memory and Storage: Armed with a segment-leading 6 GB RAM, this phone is a clear winner. It also pack 64 GB internal storage that can be expand to 256 GB.
- Battery: A 4000 mAh battery keeps the phone going uninterrupted.
- Camera: This selfie-focused phone carries a dual-camera at the back in a 12+5 MP configuration. The front camera is again a dual one with a 20+2 MP specification. Amongst the mi mobilesunder10000 rarely would you come across a better-equipped model.
Customers can purchase their favorite Mi mobiles under 10000 from Bajaj Finserv EMI Store using their Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card. The EMI Cardholders can obtain No Cost EMI offers on each purchase. In addition, they can get a credit limit of up to Rs 4 lakh along with other attractive offers.
Also read about: Mobile Astrophotography
More to read –