We are all obsessed with the good quality of hair. But it’s not so easy to maintain healthy hair. The problem lies in our daily routine and what we eat. The things that go in our stomach affect the quality of hair as well. If we are addicted to eating junk then we are at fault for deteriorating the life and quality of the hair that we possess. Because the fried fast foods decrease the pH levels of the gastric juices making it more acidic which is indirectly related to bad hair health. It even reduces the melanin content of the hair which leads to premature greying of hair. Besides bad eating habits, we naturally possess hair scalp quality which can vary from normal to dry. As far as it’s normal we don’t deal with any consequences. If the type of scalp quality is oily then one suffers from problems like dandruff, itching, hair becoming oily soon, and fungal infections. To deal with such problems many shampoos of different brands are available in the market. Here are some of the qualities of the best shampoos for oily scalp and dandruff:
- Natural hair shampoos are more in demand these days because they have all those ingredients in them which help to fight scalp problems.
- They contain amla also called Indian gooseberry as one of the ingredients which are very good for hair. It is a good source of vitamin C which is beneficial for the skin. It helps to fight dandruff due to its antibacterial and antifungal properties.
- Bhringraj based hair shampoos are a success these days. According to different surveys conducted it has proven to be a potent hair growth booster. It is more effective than minoxidil. Besides hair growth properties it also maintains the quality of the scalp. If one has a dry or even oily scalp, bhringraj helps to ensure its normalcy.
- Chemical-based hair shampoos ruin the quality of hair. Even hair fall increases to an extent that it becomes difficult to regrow the lost hair. Natural ingredient-based hair shampoos are more reliable because they are soft on the scalp and do not harm the scalp unnecessarily.
- Neem based hair shampoos also help fight fungal scalp problems. It also reduces dandruff. It normalizes the scalp without drying it out. It has been trusted for ages for its antimicrobial and antifungal properties. Even in today’s world, it has not lost its importance as good antibacterial medicine.
- Many other natural ingredients like flax seeds, coconut extracts, tea tree extracts are also used in herbal shampoos which enhance the overall quality of the product.
Sometimes it becomes very difficult to choose the right quality of shampoo for oneself. The scalp quality may vary from person to person therefore the shampoo also differs. The one which is super beneficial for a particular person may lead to excessive hair loss for the other. But now it has become very easy to get customized shampoos according to scalp quality. The only thing to be done is to go through a survey and tell your scalp quality. The shampoo so prepared contains the ingredients which suit one’s scalp quality. This way best anti dandruff shampoos for oily scalp, dry and normal scalp can be bought easily.