As a Yoga Alliance-registered yoga school, Drishti Yoga School provides RYS 200, 300, and 500-level training. In order to become a Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT), you must complete the 200, 300, and 500-hour residential Yoga Teacher training courses given by Rishikesh Yogpeeth. This enables you to teach Yoga anywhere in the globe.
How to become Yoga instructor?
Being acknowledged as a Yoga Alliance International Certified Yoga School in Rishikesh, we provide 200 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh, 300 hour yoga teacher training, 500 hour yoga teacher training, Hatha and Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh for beginners, 200 hour yoga teacher training in Goa along with 200 hour yoga teacher training in Bali, Indonesia as well as yoga teacher training online.
Drishti Yoga School attracts students and yogis from all over the world. It is the best place to learn true and traditional yoga. Our yoga teachers training in Rishikesh is backed by the best Yoga teachers from all over India. These teachers are well known for teaching students by making them aware of the practices, mudras and ancient art and science of yoga in an easy way.
On the banks of the holy Ganges River, in the Indian city of Rishikesh, will take place this teacher education programme. You may find individuals from all over the world flocking to this hallowed region to learn yoga, meditation, and spirituality, which dates back thousands of years.
There are few places more renowned for their spirituality than Rishikesh, which is regarded as the world’s yoga capital.
Why Opt for Drishti Yoga School?
- Authentic Yoga Teacher Training. Through our teacher training program, we seek to preserve the traditional traditions of yoga. Incorporating the physical, mental, and spiritual aspects of the practice.
- Experienced Teachers. Our certified teachers lead you on an amazing trip into the yogic way of life and classical yoga techniques.
- Best Campus in Rishikesh. The yoga facility & lodging is surrounded by lush green trees, gardens & nature.
What do people say about Drishti Yoga School?
- Kevin Twitchell (Thailand). When it comes to teaching, the teachers go out of their way to help you gain practical skills through hands-on training. I had the time of my life, and I was able to learn from a wide range of individuals. In this setting, you can choose the path you want to take in life with ease. That’s all I have to say about this programme.
- Reka PatakFalvi (Hungary)- Drishti Yoga School’s warm-hearted yoga family welcomed me into their home for a month of bliss. The teachers were able to give us well structured & practical knowledge of yoga. Teachers were always ready to assist in any possible way. We had a great time together, and I particularly enjoyed the day trips we took around Rishikesh.
Aims and Objectives
At Drishti Yoga School, our goal is to apply the science of yoga. It is done by adapting the traditional wisdom of Indian Masters to our times while preserving the essence of their teachings.
In yoga, you learn about yourself via your own experiences. Yoga is more than just asanas; it’s about the subtler components of the practise, and we wish to deliver a transformative experience for our students.
As a result of our yoga practise, we experience personal growth, transformation, and self-discovery. For us, this process of self-transformation begins with our teacher training programmes. It is possible for those who are currently practising yoga to improve their understanding of yogic philosophy and meditation through this course.