Welcome to this Article guide here we are Going to show you about how to setup canon ij version printer on your desktop and Laptop for bothe device the process is same so you can read further here for more information and help.
Don’t Miss – Connect canon printer to wifi
To start with the process of setting up your Canon IJ Printer, follow the methods as below.
- The very first step in this process is to take a device, a laptop or a PC.
- Now, open the web browser in your device you can opt for any web browser like Google Chrome, Internet Edge or Mozilla Firefox.
- Locate the address bar in the browser that is at the top panel. In the address bar type “ij.start.cannon” and then, click enter.
- You will now be taken to the home page of the website. On the home page, you will see tabs for various procedures. You have to click on the “Set Up” icon.
- When you click on it you are taken to a new window. Here you have to enter your model number. You can either type your model number manually or you can use the click select option that is available in the lower panel on the same page.
- Once you enter the model number and click enter, the setup instructions for your particular model will pop-up. Follow the steps prompted on your screen.
Setup your Hardware Device
- Before you do the setup, you first have to complete the process of hardware set up your device
- Unbox your printer in the same manner as you see in the video tutorial for your printer that is available on the site, ij.start.cannon.
- Using the power cable, connect your printer device to the power supply and turn your printer on.
- You now have to save the initial settings of the printer. This means you have to set your preferences like language, date, location and time in the control panel.
- The tutorial on the website at https:// ij.start.cannon will guide you with the steps to load the cartridge and paper follow them carefully.
Downloading the Driver
- Once you’ve got done all of the procedures required for the hardware setup as caused on ij.start.Cannon you currently need to download the driver software.
- In the equal window that guided you approximately each the preceding steps, you will now select the second one step, i.E., “Downloading The Driver Software”. Click on this hyperlink.
- Once you’ll click in this hyperlink your file will start downloading. You can check the progress of this download inside the Footer bar on the browser window.
Configuration of your Printer Device
- After you have achieved the Hardware Setup and downloaded the printer driving force software program as consistent with the instructions are given in “ij.Start.Cannon”, choose the subsequent step i.E., putting in place your device element.
- To start with this system you first need to ensure that your printer is growing to become on. For this, take a look at if the inexperienced mild for your tool is grew to become on.
- After Double-clicking on the downloaded software, the “User Control Wizard” will appear on your screen. Click the “Run” button here to allow the software to run on your screen.
- You now have the “Welcome Window” of the driver software. Click “Next”.
- You now have to follow a step by step setup guide for your setup guide. You now have to follow this guide the same way you followed the guide at ij.start.cannon.
- A screen will be displayed on your computer asking you to select between a USB or wireless connection, please select “Wireless Connection”.
- In the next window that appears on your screen, click the “Connect to Network” icon.
- In the next screen, asks you to opt for the connection method that you want to opt for. This method generally, uses Wired or wireless. Here, you have to click the “Cabless Setup” icon.
- When the “Connection via Cableless setup” screen appears you have to hold down the printer’s Wi-Fi button. Do this until the orange alarm lamp flashes 2 times, release the button immediately after the second flash.
- Confirm that the Blue color Wi-Fi lamp flashes quickly and Click the “Next” button. In this process, your network connection gets “Disable” temporarily. Wait for some time to allow your printer device to connect.
- The next window on your Device now prompts you to enter your geographical region. After selecting, click “Next”.
- Consequently, on the next screen, you have to select your place of residence and then click on “Next”.
- The next screen appearing is the “Software Installation List”. Here, you need to select the software you wish to install. If you have any confusion about which software you want to install at this stage, install all available, you can always uninstall the one you don’t need. After selecting the software, click “Next”.
- You are now taken to the “License Agreement Document”. Go through this document carefully, later, click “Yes”, if you agree with all the terms.
- Consequently, an “Allow Install Wizard Process” window appears on your screen. Again, click the “ Next” button.
- The window that follows, indicates the model of your printer and the name (or SSID) of your wireless network. Here click “Complete”
- Eventually, now you will see that your Blue color lamp stops blinking and by this, your Setup is Complete for Windows User.
Don’t Miss- Reset Canon Printer