Facebook has always been considered a major platform for social media marketing, given the fact that it has 2.6 billion active users monthly. You will find 30% of the world’s population there.
When you embed Facebook videos and photos on your website, it becomes more engaging and a great marketing tool, as people recognize Facebook as a major site.
If you are someone who wishes to embed the content from Facebook to your website but feels hesitant to choose among so many methods, we have come to your rescue.
Read the blog to understand various ways to embed Facebook videos and photos on your website.
Ways to embed Facebook videos and photos on your website
#1 Widget for Social Page Feeds
This plugin brings your Facebook photos and videos to your website in the form of a simple widget.
When you visit the Widgets section of the WordPress dashboard, put the module in places like your footers, headers, and sidebars.
It is a simple process that doesn’t take more than a minute. Connect your Facebook page and activate the widget wherever you want to.
It provides a lightweight solution as it has minimal settings. You get the photos and videos from Facebook to your website instantly without worrying about customization and moderation.
You have the option of shortcodes and widgets, which is a plus point.
#2 Taggbox Widget
Taggbox Widget is a social media aggregation tool that collects content from various social platforms. When people use your branded hashtag or tag you using your Facebook handle, the aggregator collects it for you by searching throughout facebook and filtering out irrelevant photos or videos.
They even help you with creative feed customization, advanced moderation and filters, responsive designs, and most importantly, easy right management, which means that they take permission from the customer on behalf of you to use their content.
Steps to embed Facebook videos and photos on your website:
Signup or Login to Taggbox Widget
Once you log in, you will land up to the dashboard
- Click on add Social Feed to add photos and videos from Facebook.
- A box will appear on the screen with the title “Pick a Source.”
- Choose Facebook as your source platform.
- Another box will appear with the title “Create Facebook Feed.”
- Choose the connection type as Page URL, mentions, posts, albums or profile to collect the Facebook feed
- Connect your Facebook account by providing the required information and get started
- Edit the widget with various customizing and moderating tools provided by Taggbox
- Generate the Facebook feed embed code
- Click on the publish button on the bottom left of the editing page
- A box will appear with the title “Choose your platform”; choose your website building platform (HTML, WordPress, Wix, Squarespace, Shopify, etc.)
- Set the width and height as per your website’s requirements and click on Get Code
- Copy the generated code and paste it wherever you want the widget to appear on the website
#3 Facebook’s Social Plugins
Facebook has its feature to plugin photos and videos on your website. Here is how you can do it:
- Getting your code from the video or photo post
- Navigate to the post on Facebook
- Click on the “options” at the bottom.
- Choose the “embed post” option.
- A dialog box will appear with the code to embed your post.
- Copy and paste this code into your web page at the place where you want it to appear
Also read: Top 10 Digital Marketing Trends in 2021
EmbedSocial is a perfect tool for you if you are one of those brands that regularly use their Facebook pages to share their activities.
With a simple connection with their system, you will kill two birds with one stone, share your photos and videos on your Facebook page as well as on your website simultaneously.
They also provide 10+ feed templates for Facebook that can match the design of your website.
#5 Custom Facebook Feed by Smash Balloon
The Custom Facebook Feed plugin by Smash Balloon lets you seamlessly integrate Facebook photos and videos into your WordPress site.
All you need is to post on your Facebook page, and it will automatically appear on your website. You save a lot of time as the tool generates amazing UGC for your website and increases social engagement.
These were a few ways to embed Facebook videos and photos on your website. Facebook is 17 years old, and there has never been a dull moment. People keep posting videos and photos, and the engagement rate for this social media website has always been high.
To embed Facebook Videos feed on your website is a great tool to increase your brand engagement and credibility. Now that you know ways to do so, you are all set to embark on this journey.