With outstanding features, amazing design and streamlined performance, Roku smart streaming player have become the first choice of millions across the globe. Roku device is meant for those users who want to enjoy their favorite online movies, online TV shows, listening to unlimited songs, etc. You just have to complete the setup process of your Roku device and stay in touch with the world of entertainment 24×7. So, in order to set up your smart streaming device, you must have a Roku activation code handy with you.
In order to activate your Roku device, you are supposed to visit roku.com/link and create valid account page. After that, you have to make use of a valid login credential (username and password) to make a safe, secure, and valid account.
If you want to get the job done without any issue, connect the Roku player using a well-maintained power adapter. After that, you have to plug the adapter into the main power damaged-free outlet. As soon as the welcome screen appears, as per your preference, select the wired or wireless network (private). After that, go to roku com link and create a valid Roku account using your personal email ID. Make sure to keep an extra strong, long and hard-to-detect password.
For assistance, dial a toll-free number 1-866-817-4499 and ask for roku com support.
Once successfully done, log in to the account that has been created by you. Select the display resolution on the home screen of your TV and the activation code for roku will be displayed immediately. You are supposed to note that down. Sometimes, you might face issue saying www.roku.com/link not working error and brain-teaser issues. It only happens due to slow and sluggish internet connectivity. On the other hand, there might be some typos in the URL. So, check the URL thoroughly and try again later.
Now, go through the light and smooth steps below to activate your Roku device like a pro making use of roku.com/link:
- Plug your Roku device into a shock-proof power socket. After a few minutes, connect it to your smart HD TV.
- Once done, choose the type of network you wish to use (wired or wireless).
- The activation code for your smart Roku device will be shown on the home screen of your TV.
- You are supposed to note down this alphanumeric code right away. Make it quick because it remains visible only for a short while (one or two minutes).
- Now, go to the website of your Roku device by opening a relevant web browser on your PC or a laptop.
- Making use of the right username and password, log in to your valid Roku account.
- Enter the link code. That code you noted in the above-mentioned step 4.
- Once done, click on the submit button.
- Wait for a couple of minutes for the on-screen instructions to appear on your TV home screen
Fab! In this way, you can complete the process of Roku link code activation with ease. Don’t worry if you are facing Roku sound problems. Just dial a toll-free number we mentioned above and ask our certified and highly-qualified professionals for Roku help and assistance.
Note it down that you can also add more new Roku channels on your smart device. For this, you should be aware of the list of your respective channel codes. If you have any issue or have any query to ask and clear, get instant Roku troubleshooting tips from our experts via comment section below or give us a call on 1-866-817-4499.
We show our gratitude to those users who give their precious time in reading our post.