Cleaning the windows seems to be a simple job, but only experienced cleaners know how to clean the windows. A window glass covered with dirt, dust, water spots, bird’s dropping, or splattered bugs decreases the ratio of sunlight penetrating the room. The sunlight is very important to kill unhealthy pathogens. A clean window gives a fresh look to your place. It improves the light intensity and air quality.
You will simple steps to clean your windows from outside and inside in just a few simple steps. To get 100% trusted home cleaning services in Dubai contact Ideal Cleaning to get doorstep cleaning services.
How can I clean the window from the inside?
Umm, cleaning your windows from inside is not a Gordian knot. You just need a proper cleaner and tools to clean it. Let’s start it!
- First, analyze the dirt or dust particles and spills. If you have kids or pets, you might have oil spots on the window. Read the description below window cleaners to choose the right one.
- Take a bucket filled with clean water. Add a few drops of window cleaner and mix it well until it is foaming out.
- Take a rough bath towel and place it below your window to catch any spills.
- Take a clean microfiber sponge to wipe out the windows and frames. Rub gently against the window and clean the dust or dirt particles.
- Dry the window by using a piece of paper or paper towel in the Zigzag motion.
If any streak or dirt is still left, repeat this procedure. If you are running out of time, get the fastest windows cleaning services in Dubai to save you time and money.
How to clean the windows from outside?
The outside of the window generally contains more stubborn spots than the inside of the window. You need a high-pressure hose, vacuum suction devices, and ladders to clean the windows from outside. The companies providing professional windows cleaning services in Dubai have the latest tools to catch the last spot of dust or dirt.
- Rinse your window via a high-pressure hose to moisten the dirt or rigid spots. Fill the bucket with clean water and add window cleaner.
- You can use a sponge/ cotton/ microfiber mop or a microfiber cloth on a pole to clean the windows. Climb on a ladder to get complete access to the window.
- Gently clean the clean and rinse again with a high-pressure hose.
- In the first round, this process eliminates up to 60% dirt and dust from windows. Repeat this procedure several times to get spike and spine windows.
- Use a commercial cleaner to spray the windows.
- Use a rubber-blade squeegee, lint-free towel, or paper to dry the window.
I hope that these simple steps will solve your problems in just a few minutes. Not only windows but also floors are important to be cleaned regularly. The professionalfloor cleaning servicesare also available at very affordable rates.