FlipaClip is a cool animation application anyone would love using. If you liked flipbooks in school, you will definitely like this app.
The other day, I was exploring and going through Spectrum Internet plans when I came across an ad related to this app. As I was closing the app, I ended up opening it and it took me by surprise that FlipaClip is loaded with such interesting features.
FlipaClip replicates and improves traditional flipbook style animation. If you have ever used Adobe Photoshop or illustrator, you might be familiar with the art of drawing and editing using the software. This tool uses interesting drawing tools with frame control to produce awe-inspiring animation.
It makes you relive your childhood and express your creativity in a cool way. FlipaClip uses the frame by frame animation for drawing cartoons. It is very similar to old school flipbooks but with a modern twist. Whether you are an animator, sketcher, like storyboarding or you simply want to kill your time drawing cool stuff, FlipaClip offers you cool and intuitive tools to bring your idea to life. It’s fun to use and it’s pretty powerful as well.
How to Install the FlipaClip App
Installing FlipaClip is a little tricky for first-time users. To successfully use this tool, you must install an Android emulator first. Which Android emulator to use is a tough question because you can only use the app smoothly if you have the best emulator.
What Is An Android Emulator?
It’s an Android virtual device that is used as a target platform for running and testing certain Android apps on your PC. The purpose is to get access to all apps on your computer in a larger display. On a large screen, you are able to appreciate the graphics and use your mouse and keyboards to use the app to its full capacity with complete ease.
Plus, you are able to multi-task and run other apps in the background. But you can’t use them all at once.
Here, we have suggested top Android emulators along with the method of installing FlipaClip.
Option 1: Bluestacks App Player
It’s without a doubt the best Android emulator. It’s fast, smooth and compatible with most of the apps on Google Play. If you have a Windows 10 PC, this is exactly what you need for running FlipaClip will get easier.
Bluestacks app player is readily available for free download. Follow these steps to start using this animating tool:
- Download and install the Bluestacks app player
- Launch Bluestacks on your PC
- Sign in using your Gmail account
- In the search bar, type FlipaClip and press enter
- Click on the install button for installing FlipaClip
Once the installation is complete, launch the app within the emulator and start using it
Bluestacks will provide you a large screen to unleash the artist inside you. You will get your hands on various tools for creating detailed animations. It will transform your experience for sure. Whether it’s the colors, brushes, or pencils, you will have complete control. It will be a smooth ride indeed.
Option 2: Andy Android Emulator
It’s the second-best Emulator. It’s fast and it’s compatible with a variety of Google Play apps as well. Follow the instructions to use FlipaClip with this Emulator:
- Download and install the Andy Android Emulator
- Launch the app and use your Google account to log into the. This will give you access to its google play store.
- Find the FlipaClip app by entering the name in the search bar and download and install it.
- Launch the app within the Emulator app and start using it.
With this Emulator, you will find lots of quick and easy controls and customization tools for waking up the artist inside of you. An interesting thing about Andy Android is it has a built-in mic and screen recorder. Yes, you have guessed it right, you can create animation and drawing videos as well.
Best Features of FlipaClip
Wondering what makes FlipaClip so interesting? Here is the list of the features you would admire about this tool:
- You can manage and create multiple pages through multiple framing animation features.
- With the onion skinning technique, you get to see all layers before and after the editing. You are able to see the sequence correctly.
- From brushes, erasers to pencils, you will have an extensive variety of drawing tools.
- Use can create an animated video using already drawn images.
- The frame managing tool lets you adjust and revise each frame as you like.
- With the animation timeline feature, you can manage and keep track of your animations and drawings.
- You can also share your work across different platforms.
- The app is compatible with S-Pen. Those of you who have the Samsung S pen can use it for creating exciting animations.
Using the Android Emulator, you will enjoy exploring the features of FlipaClip and have a delightful experience just the way you would enjoy watching your favorite show on the Spectrum TV streaming app on your LCD TV.