The QuickBooks users might commonly face this error while working on the multi-user mode of QuickBooks. This error might hinder the performance of the software. There are multiple reasons causing such an error, especially when the multi-user mode is not installed properly and also there is some issue with the QuickBooks hosted version.
To learn the process to fix the QuickBooks multi-user mode not working error, make sure to read this post till the end, or you can also contact our team professionals.
What causes QuickBooks multi-user not working error?
- One of the major causes can be when QuickBooks couldn’t get the IP address for the system
- The antivirus software is not allowing access to the system where you have the company file saved
- In case there is nd file is damaged or is incorrect
- Moreover, when QuickBooksDBXX services has not started
- Also, if the configuration of hosting settings are incorrect
- Or if QuickBooks database server manager is not installed
- Windows firewall is blocking the communication between the system
Methods to fix the QuickBooks multi-user not working error
The steps to be performed in configuring the default setting are as follows. Let us have a look:
- The very first step is to open QuickBooks and click on files
- The next step is to click on utilities tab and select the option host multi-user access
- After that, the user needs to add the desired number of users with the company file
- The next step is to click on cancel tab, if the multi-user mode is already enabled then you will be asked to disable it
- The last step is to create different login credentials for different users and setup is complete to be used
After performing the steps above, the user might be able to solve the QuickBooks multi-user mode not working issue. However, if the error persists, or if you are unable to tackle the issue, then in that case, feel free to contact our QuickBooks pro tech support team or ring up to us at +1-844-405-0906.