Netgear EX3800 extender- Are you looking for a way to set up a Netgear extender setup-mywifiext? Well, you are reading the right article. This article will give you a steply instruction on how you can install and run your Netgear EX3800extender at home or workplace.
Extenders are the best way to boost your network strength for every corner. If your existing wifi cannot reach every corner, use an extender, and enjoy surfing without buffering at every footstep. Now without wasting more time on chit chat, let’s get straight to the setup process.
Before we start, make sure that your router is providing live internet connections.
Netgear EX3800 extender installation process.
Follow the steps mentioned below carefully.
- First, keep your WiFi and router in the same room.
- Now, plug your extender in an electrical outlet and turn it on.
- Wait for the LED indicator to become stable.
- If your LED’s indicator is not showing any light, press the power on/off button.
- Now connect your WiFi-enabled PC to the extender via Ethernet cable.
- Ethernet cable should be connected to the LAN port of the EXT and make sure that the LAN port LED is blinking.
- If you want a wireless connection, look for the NETGEAR_EXT, which is an unsecured wireless connection.
- Click on connect.
- Once connected, the LED indicator turns solid green.
- Now open any web browser and launch it. Make sure that your web browser is updated.
- You are on a Netgear genie setup page. It helps you in the installation process.
- If you do not get redirected to the Netgear genie installation page, search for mywifiext net.
- Now enter the username and password, which are also known as admin credentials.
- Type admin for the username. The password will be password or no password.
- Now follow the on-screen instructions and then click save and finish.
- You are all set.
In wifi range extenders, Netgear is the most trustful and quality brand. There are different models available. To turn your dead zones into fun zones, buy your extender.
Install it and enjoy internet access throughout every corner of your house.How to set up Netgear EX3800 extender – mywifiext
Netgear EX3800 extender Common problems
Most of the users face problems while installing Netgear extenders. We will tell you about a list of the most common issues.
- Sometimes Mywifiext.net don’t work
- Mywifiext showing that the password is incorrect
- Extender is not receiving signals.
- The Internet is connected but not working. Mentioned hacks carefully
- Netgear extender is dropping internet connections.
- Resetting issue.
- See also – how-to-find-netgear-router-login-ip-default-username-and-password
Handy hacks to troubleshoot Netgear extender setup issues.
Here are some quick hacks by which you can quickly troubleshoot the problem you are facing. Read the below-mentioned hacks carefully.
- First, make sure that all the connections are correctly connected.
- Ensure that your router and extender are appropriately connected to the electrical outlet and turned on.
- If you can’t access the admin page, it might be the reason that you are searching for the wrong URL. make sure that the spellings are not incorrect.
- Make sure that you are entering the right admin credentials.
- If you face any issue with a device, try to use another machine and see if this can resolve your problem.
- If your browser is not updated, that may lead you to the error. So, make sure that you are using the updated software.
After completing all the hacks mentioned above, don’t worry if you are still on a square one. We are here to help you with the best hacks possible. Our expert technicians are eager to help you, 24/7. How to set up Netgear EX3800 extender – mywifiext?
If you think this article is informative, let us know by commenting below in the comment section.
Did you find this article useful?