Well, iPhone supports the automatic setups for popular email services like Gmail, Yahoo, Microsoft, and more. But, if you want to set up your roadrunner email to your iPhone, you would need to use the manual method.
It is not difficult to use the manual method on iPhone, just follow the steps listed here in this article.
How to Setup Roadrunner Email to iPhone?
Just follow these steps:
- First, you need to open the iPhone home page and then look for the settings icon and tap on it.
- Now, scroll down a bit to find the Mail option and then tap on it.
- Now, tap on the Add Account option from the bottom of the page and then choose Other from the list.
- After that, you will have to touch Add My Account option and start adding the details.
- You will need to enter the email address, password, and settings for the Roadrunner email.
- Incoming mail server – mail.twc.com
- Incoming port – 993
- Outgoing Mail server – mail.twc.com
- Outgoing port – 587
- After that, tap on the Done button to save the settings and add the account to your iPhone.
This should add the account without any hassle, but if the roadrunner email not working on iPhone, then you should open the Getassist.net Technology blog. And see why there is an issue with your iPhone and how to resolve it.