Accessing Netgear routerlogin.net web page is essential to set up a Netgear router as well as to the change the settings of an existing one with ease. But a lot of Netgear users report that they are unable to access the router’s default web address, i.e. routerlogin.net. If you are also facing the same issue, here is the troubleshooting guide for you. Read on!
Why There is A Need to Access Netgear Routerlogin.net?
Netgear routerlogin.net not only allows you to set up your device with ease but also it is a gateway to the below-mentioned tasks:
- Change the router’s admin password
- View and manage the router settings remotely
- Recover the lost admin password of your Netgear router
- Monitor internet traffic
- Update the router firmware
- View the status of devices connected to your home network
- Remote management
- Parental controls
- Guest access and a lot more
To have access to such features, change the settings, and to set up the router without any hassle, you need to login to your router first.
How to Log in to Netgear Router?
- First and foremost, put your Netgear WiFi router on power.
- Connect the Netgear device to the modem using an Ethernet cable.
- On your computer or laptop, pull up a web browser of your choice.
- Visit www.routerlogin.net web-based page.
- Insert the routerlogin.net admin password into the provided box.
- Hit the Log In button.
- And there you are! By following the steps highlighted above, you can easily log in to router with ease.
Routerlogin.net Not Working?
Facing issues while accessing the Netgear router login web page even after applying the steps highlighted above correctly? If so, then walk through the Netgear router troubleshooting instructions mentioned below:
- Be certain that your Netgear router is turned on properly and getting fluctuation-free power supply from the wall socket.
- Make sure that you are using a well-maintained (dust- and cuts-free) Ethernet cable to connect your Netgear router to the modem.
- Be sure that you are not connected to some other WiFi instead of your router’s network.
- Ensure to use the correct web address. There should not be any kind of typos while entering it.
- Using the browser’s search bar instead of the address bar can also lead to routerlogin.net not working issue.
- Delete the cache, cookies, junk files, and browsing history from the web browser you are using prior to having access to the web address.
- Close unnecessary tabs from the internet browser as well.
- Another effective solution to access the Netgear routerlogin.net web page in a hassle-free manner is to use the default Netgear router IP address.
- If you have multiple devices connected to your router’s network, then the web page will not work. So, while accessing the web address, try to connect one device at a time.
- Check the version of the web browser you are using. Maybe it is outdated due to which you are seeing routerlogin.net not working errors.
- Turn off pop-up blockers, ad-blocking software, and firewall as well.
- Reboot your Netgear router, modem, and all the connected devices.
- Update your Netgear router firmware.
- Change the placement of your Netgear router. It should be kept in the middle, higher, and open area of your home.
- Do not place your Netgear router near to thick walls, windows, doors, corners, or inside a cupboard/ cabinet.
You’re all done! In this way, you can get rid of the routerlogin.net not working error.
We hope that this Netgear router troubleshooting guide have helped you out. If you need more help to fix the issues with your Netgear device apart from routerlogin.net not working error, feel free to contact us anytime via comments.