We’ve been aware for a long time that Firemaking wasn’t quite where it needed to be in RuneScape, with no real reason to train it. Luckily our Incense Burner and Firemaking Week is designed to kickstart a new era of combustible fun.Please come to RS3gold.com and Obtain RS3gold up to 9% off rs gold cheap &Learn firemaking and more for your spring.
Central to the Firemaking rethink are the new Incense Burners – 18 new potion-like incense sticks that are made with Firemaking. They combine the use of various logs, herbs and impious, accursed or infernal ashes.
When burnt, incense burners last for 30 minutes and provide a variety of effects that benefit skilling and combat. The strength of the effect, or ‘potency’, varies:
- 1 set of incense sticks lasts for 30 minutes with an initial potency of 1.
- An additional set of incense sticks (2 sets) extends this to 60 minutes, and increases potency to 2.
- With 2 additional sets of incense sticks (a total of 4) you enter Overload. The duration remains at 60 minutes, but potency is increased to 4 and remains at that level from start to finish.
- Outside of Overload, potency increases every 10 minutes, even without the use of further incense sticks.
Here’s the full list of effects:
|Guam||Provides a 10% chance per rank of getting an additional log when cutting normal trees.|
|Tarromin||Automatically bank ashes when burning logs.|
|Marrentil||Reduces the damage received from poison by 12.5% per level of potency.|
|Harralander||While resting, you restore more run energy than you normally would. The higher the potency, the greater the effect.|
|Ranarr||Reduces the rate at which your Prayer points are depleted. The higher the potency, the better the effect.|
|Toadflax||Reduces the chance of failing an agility obstacle by 12.5% per level of potency.|
|Spirit||Restores the special attack energy of your familiar. The higher the potency, the better the effect.|
|Irit||Reduces the damage received from poison by 25% per level of potency.|
|Wergali||Gives a 0.5% chance to automatically string bows and automatically attach feathers to arrow shafts when fletching logs per level of potency. Provides XP and doesn’t require secondary items.|
|Avantoe||Gives a 5% chance of automatically adding bait per level of potency when placing a hunter trap. Doesn’t require the bait in inventory.|
|Kwuarm||Add 2.5% damage to weapon poison effects per level of potency (can avoid stacking with nature being gloves).|
|Bloodweed||Provides a 2.5% chance per level of potency to gain an additional log when cutting bloodwood trees.|
|Snapdragon||Stats are restored back to their correct level much quicker. The higher the potency, the quicker they are restored.|
|Cadantine||Reduced chance of depleting a resource when you gather from it. The higher the potency, the better the chance.|
|Lantadyme||Increases the duration of potions you drink. The higher the potency, the longer the effect. Excludes stat-boosting potions.|
|Dwarf||Chance to bank items gathered or dropped from monsters. The higher the potency, the higher the chance to bank.|
|Torstol||Increased XP whilst training. The higher the potency, the greater the percentage XP earned.|
|Fellstalk||Increases the chance for an elite monster to spawn (if the monster has an elite version). The higher the potency, the higher the chance.|
As well as the Incense Burners, we are also introducing changes to how fire spirits work:
- Fire spirits now give an XP buff for log burning.
- They also move to your backpack when clicked to be ‘opened’ in your own time. This helps ensure you’re more likely to have inventory space for the rewards they give. However, they do not stack in the bank, as they track the applicable bonuses present at the time of collection.
- The fire spirits’ drop tables have been spruced up a little.
- You can now strike gnomish firelighters to give you a 5 minute boost (extendable to 60 mins if more are used). During this time, fire spirits will be automatically collected, and the quantity of their rewards boosted.
- There is now a timer bar indicating how long the fire spirit is going to stay.
- Wearing the Ring of Fire and Fire Gloves now increases your chance of getting a fire spirit by 1%. If using a crystal tinderbox, the boost doesn’t stack BUT the tinderbox will not degrade if the fire spirit was attracted by the boost provided by your ring and gloves.
- Pyromaniac counts how many logs you burned at once.
All in all, you should not miss Incense Burner and Firemaking Week, additionally ,Remember RS3gold is your best site to get RS gold with competitive price.