QuickBooks helps the user to resolve any error by mentioning the error code. Because today owing to multiple platforms available today, the installation of the software might get interrupted due to some of the other issues. QuickBooks Support provides assistance to its users, so this is way useful as the firm groups every feasible error with code. The code denotes the symptoms, feasible reasons and for effect of the error.
QuickBooks Error 6000 succeeded by a group of three to a four-digit number. The complete seven or eight-digit code will concern an error.
There are a number of different errors that might happen, all concerning series of 6000. Some of QuickBooks 6000 series errors are 6000 83, 6000 80, 6000 77, 6000 301, and 6000 832. QuickBooks Error 6000 is a common error that could happen when you trying to open a company file. There could be various reasons behind this, some of them are given below-
- The connection is blocking by firewall
- The .TLG file may be corrupted
- QuickBooks Installation file might be corrupted
- Your system network connection has been incorrectly configured
- There can e multiple users logged in the same company file
- When you are trying to restore a previous backup of your files, QuickBooks Error 6000 could also occur at that time
- Your company file could be damaged in some way
Solution for fixing the QuickBooks Error 6000
Method 1: Backup restoration
You can easily restore backup copy of your file to confirm that it works properly as new. And you can easily fulfill it with these following steps-
- Open your company file
- Then click on that file
- Choose the Utilities
- If you see the option of Stop Hosting Multi-user access in the list then you should click on it
- And also edit your company file name to introduce less than 210 characters long. Try and organize a name that only displays the important details, and nothing else.
Method 2: Configure the firewall and Anti-virus software
- Open QuickBooks Database Manager
- Find the QuickBooks version and find the port monitor tab
- Confirm that you should note the Firewall port number
- Then, open Windows Firewall
- And click on Advanced Settings
- After that, do right-click on the inbounds option, and select the option for New Rule
- Click on Port and then Next.
Method 3: Try to open your company file into another location
You can copy the file onto the desktop or some other location other than the previous location. You can also move it to the local or network drive. This would definitely help you in knowing the status of QuickBooks Error 6000.
Method 4: Change the name of .ND file and .TLG file
- Open your company location file
- Find the company file which is you trying to fix
- And with the name, find the files with the .ND and the .TLG extensions
- Do the right-click on it and change the extensions
- Confirm that the file extension has the word.OLD at the end of them
- Again open QuickBooks and log in. this should have solved the problem
If you ever experience the same error or related to QuickBooks Error 6000 or any error, instantly call at QuickBooks Customer Support Number and speak to certified tech experts