Fiji is one of the top choices to celebrate schoolies. It is an island covered with white sand and crystal waters that attract tourists worldwide. They also have amazing botanical reefs that are great for fishing and scuba diving. They have tons of recreational activities from morning to night.
The island is the most advanced country on Pacific Island; it is near Australia and New Zealand. They have a tropical climate all year round. Their market is supported primarily by tourists and agriculture. Hence, making them a well-known island for schoolies up to date.
Schoolies are an Australian tradition, where the students celebrate their high school graduation with a week-long schoolie event. It is a once-in-a-lifetime event that young adolescents anticipate. Furthermore, here are reasons why you should spend your last high school memories in Fiji.
It is never boring in Fiji
From sunrise to sunset, you will never run out of things to do. There are a lot of things that you can do in Fiji. Be surrounded by school leavers and get a chance to meet new people as you enjoy the beach while partying. So, if you are planning for events such as the fijischoolies, here is the list of fun-field activities for your folks.
- Scuba diving: It is one of the things that you should try first. The island is called ‘Soft Coral Capital of the World’ because of the Great Astrolabe Reef surrounding the premises. A perfect destination for underwater activities like snorkelling too.
- Basking: A great way to relax from all the stress you get from school is to bask under the sun. So, slap your sunscreen on and enjoy your quiet time.
- Kayaking: Enjoy the moment with your friend as you paddle across the beautiful shore. Have a great time watching the scenery while toning your arms.
- Hiking: Embrace nature and discover new things as you go hiking. There are many jungle trails and waterfalls to cool off as you trek.
- Indulge in food: Of course, it would not be fun if your stomach is empty. When you are in Fiji, you have to try Fijian and Fijian Indian, two famous delicious Fiji cuisines.
Have the most memorable event of your life in Fiji
Travelling to another destination will always be unforgettable – what more if you choose events like the fijischooliesas your grad trip. Having a private island, enjoying all the time with your friends, meeting new people, discovering Fiji culture, and just having a good time is the best way to welcome the next chapter of your life.
Life is too short to be serious. You deserve a break, to unwind, and to spend those remaining times with your friends. What you have now, you cannot do it again. So better seize the moment while you still got all the time of your life. Spend those precious moments with the people who made your high school life colourful, take snaps and post them on Instagram, enjoy their good food, and get wet and wild at beach parties. Travelling to a different destination is always more exciting than spending schoolies near your home. And as you leave the lovely island, say it out loud that you are ready to conquer the world.