After you’ve finished this action all of your Dropbox related documents will be deleted completely from your hard drive. Uninstall Dropbox from your Sidebar, if needed. If you’d like to do this, right-click on the Dropbox name and choose Eliminate from Sidebar. How to Delete the Dropbox Account on Mac? So, obviously we will be talking a little about the uninstallation of all Dropbox . Dropbox is one of the software which can help you to save your files across cloud storage. It functions just like any other folder on your physical hard disk drive. When you drag and drop a file to Dropbox it automatically gets synchronized to other devices along with your Dropbox account logged in over the Internet.
How to Uninstall Dropbox ?
Now, you have uninstalled the Dropbox app, you might not require the additional Dropbox files within the Dropbox folder. So, if you want to delete those files or folders from your driveway you just need to choose that Dropbox folder and then take it to the trash. Once you delete the account, the devices which were linked to the accounts like your computer, tablet computers and even your phone won’t have the ability to sync anymore. You cannot even sign-in to your account on Dropbox .com. The shared files will not be accessible for you anymore and Dropbox will delete all your documents from its server.
- Once you have uninstalled the program, you have to log-in to Dropbox .com which is the official website of Dropbox from Safari.
- Input your own profile and go to Settings.
If you flashed the Dropbox app from your Mac, it won’t delete your Dropbox accounts or the documents it contains. So, if you would like to completely eliminate Dropbox from your computer then you have to manually delete the Dropbox account after you’ve uninstalled the software.
Steps to Remove Dropbox contextual menu
- Open your Finder. Click on go and Go to Folder, or hold Shift+Cmd+G.
- Sort in /Library and press go.
- Delete the Dropbox HelperTools document by transferring it to the Junk. This will uninstall the Dropbox , the contextual menu in your own system (if you have it installed).
Steps to Uninstall Dropbox Application Settings
- Open your Finder. Click on Go and then Go to Folder, or hold Shift+ Cmd+G.
- Enter the Dropbox place. Type in /.dropbox and press Go.
- Select all the contents of this /.dropbox folder and then move them into the Trash. This will eliminate your program configurations for Dropbox .
Uninstall Dropbox Using Finder toolbar
- Open your Finder. Click on View and then Customize Toolbar.
- Find the Dropbox icon at your current Toolbar set.
- Click on and hold the Dropbox icon. Drag it down to the customization region and release so it disappears. Click done.
- Deleting Dropbox Files
FOR WINDOWS 10 Uninstall Dropbox App Manually
- Hover your mouse into the taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Click the “Start” button Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Dropbox ” in apps that exhibited, and then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall procedure by clicking on the “YES” button. Now, your Windows operating system is fresh from the Dropbox app.
Uninstall Dropbox program From Windows Store
Step 1: Locate the Dropbox program
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you are able to remove them to spare a little bit of distance on your computer. To get to the program, click the Start Button.
- Next, find the program you would like to remove.
Step 2: Eliminating Dropbox out of Windows Store
- Right-click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One final box will look — click Uninstall again.
How to Uninstall Dropbox App?
- Hover your mouse into the taskbar in the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click on the”Start” button Windows logo
- Pick the”Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select”Dropbox ” in apps that exhibited, then click”Remove/Uninstall.”
- Now, your Windows operating system is fresh from the Dropbox program.
These were the steps involved with the uninstallation procedure of Dropbox out of MAC and also from windows. If you want to uninstall the Dropbox app. It will completely eliminate the applications from the computer. In fact, when you remove the Dropbox program you will not have the ability to access the Dropbox menu. And the Dropbox synchronization will no more be available. But you should be aware that if you uninstall the Dropbox from the Mac. That doesn’t imply your Dropbox account along with also the Dropbox folder will be eliminated. After you delete the Dropbox account, you’ll have the ability to remove all the stored information from Dropbox .com and all your devices are going to be unsigned from the program. Therefore, if You Would likes to know how to delete a Dropbox accounts then read the instructions below:
Notice that deleting the folder will also delete all the contents. If these files aren’t stored in the cloud on your Dropbox account, you might want to copy them into a different safe folder before deleting the Dropbox folder. Removing the Software and Folders
- Find Dropbox on your Mac menu bar. Click on the Dropbox icon.
- Quit Dropbox . Click on the Cog icon and then Quit Dropbox .
- Find Dropbox in your Applications folder. Delete it by either right-clicking or selecting Move to Trash, or dragging it to your Trash Can.
- Find your Dropbox folder to delete it too if desired. Either right-click on the folder and choose Move to Trash or haul it to your Trash Can.