QuickBooks File Doctor – Fix your Damaged Company File or Network: QuickBooks file doctor tool is one of the finest accounting software available to fix all possible company file related and network-related issues.
Many QuickBooks users are unaware of the perks and uses of this amazing tool, considering that we have come up with this article, where we will be telling you the process to download and use this amazing tool and fix the damaged company file or network.
Thus, make sure to read this tool till the end, or you can also get in touch with our QuickBooks support team and ask them for relevant information. You can ring up at 1-800-880-6389 and speak to our experts and certified QuickBooks professionals.
List of QuickBooks Database Errors
Here are some of the QB errors that can be fixed by using the QuickBooks File Doctor tool. Some of the error codes that arise when QB user unable to open/access the company file(s).
Using the stand-alone version of file doctor tool
- Ensure that the software has the latest version of the QuickBooks file doctor tool.
- Click Run and proceed.
- Follow the instructions that would appear on the screen after double-clicking the QBFD.
- The next step is to click on Browse and look for the damaged company file. To troubleshoot, start the QuickBooks file diagnostics.
- Select any of the options that appear on the screen, as per the error message that you receive.
- For the 6000 series error, select the first option. Whereas, in case of H series error, or other network-related errors, select option 2.
- Enter the details, when required, followed by hitting Next.
- To proceed further, the user is required to select any of the options that will appear on the screen according to the requirement.
- Then choose Yes, in case of QuickBooks server/host or No in other cases.
- Allow the process to complete and the QBFD to complete diagnosing and fixing the possible issue.
- Now, close the QBFD tool.
- And the final step is to open the company file.
With this, we come to the end of this post, and we hope that after reading the information shared above, you might be able to make the best use of the QuickBooks file doctor tool to fix the damaged company file or network issues.
Use QuickBooks File Doctor to Fix Your Damaged Company File
However, in case any of your queries remained unanswered, then feel free to get in touch with our QuickBooks enterprise support team and discuss the issue with our experts. Our team will surely help you with all your QuickBooks queries. Just dial our toll-free number 1-800-880-6389.
See Also: Latest Technology
It is the technology that has made us so relaxed and made our lives easy going. But you would agree that technology has also given some adverse effects also. So, it is our duty to understand the tech, how it can be useful and how we can use it for our wellbeing.
See Also: Trending Now
In the section of trending now, the team of LTR Magazine has blended many articles that helps you to stay updated about what is hot in the news. And too with reviews, originally written or inspired from the internet.
Want to start blogging today?
Read FAQ, before you start writing as our guest blogger. And if you are in the quest of creating your own website/blog or may be e-commerce. We have such services for you, that’s of the top notch. And our internet marketing services for you can help you or your business to get online success for sure.
How to stay healthy and smart with our Lifestyle articles?
Keep yourself updated with our lifestyle articles genuinely written by expert bloggers. And get benefits in your next purchases by opting in from Best Buy Deals. Purchasing from online websites has become a trend now, and if you don’t know about offers and best deals, you might end up in paying more for the same products.
Are you a writer or blogger?
If yes LTR Magazine – Tech Blog for Reviews is for you. You can simply register here, verify your email and login to start writing here. You can post here as a guest blogger and that’s for FREE!!
And if you are looking for some sponsored posts, paid promotion on our blog, we are happy to assist you, email us.
(How was this article? Please comment and let’s know)