Bigpond is a service extended by Telstra and if you want to access its webmail, open the official Telstra login page. A couple of years back, Telstra closed off the Bigpond domain and merged the services with the Telstra brand. So, if you can’t log in to Bigpond emails, then you need to follow these steps.
Telstra Bigpond Email Login Steps:
- First, open a browser and then enter Telstra Login page URL (email.telstra.com) and hit enter.
- Now, you need to enter the Bigpond email address in the corresponding field in the login form.
- After that, you need to enter the password for the account and then click Login Button.
You may be asked to fill out a captcha for verification before clicking on the Login button. You can also use the Remember Me checkbox to keep signed in to your account on that particular web browser.
So, this is the best way for Bigpond email login on any web browser of your choice. But, if you are still unable to login into the account, then you need to do a few things.
- First, you need to check your internet connection and make sure the speed is enough to open webpages.
- Then, you need to check for the password of the account, if you don’t remember it, then you need to reset it.
- If there are some browser-related issues, then clear the cache and cookies to resolve them.
For more read – Getassist.net